Getting back on it.

Ok, it has been awhile since I have updated my stuff. Same old news and excuses, but now I found myself meaning to update my work. Yes, my work.

Creating art was my passion as it has always been since I was a kid. Now, getting back on my feet, I’ll probably have this as my online portfolio or something like that. I have a lot of things planned out, yet I am quite fearful that I might lose focus on what I should be doing.

Just to help out you guys if you are struggling with drawing, I will be posting my how-to videos soon. There is a ton of videos and websites that could help you out and they are waaay better than mine but... this is just me trying to get it out there. Heheheheh

So yeah, I hope you’ll enjoy it and thank you for taking the time to visit my page :)

Love,

-M-


Comments